Specialized Tarmac SL4; CARBON /ULTEGRA
The Tarmac SL4 is a pure and unbridled race machine. It climbs effortlessly, descends confidently, and sprints ferociously. It’s the lightest, stiffest frame we make and it shows as soon as you push on the pedals. Bottom line, you’ll be faster on this bike. There’s a reason it’s the weapon of choice for Bora Hans Grohe and Deceuninck Quick Step Pro Tour teams.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS construction, compact race design, 1-1/2″ lower bearing, OSBB
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-1/2″ bearing
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11speed, compact crank 52/36, cassette 11/32
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra STI
- Equipment: Stem: Specialized Expert Pro-Set, oversize, Handle bar: New Specialized Tarmac Comp, Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon
- Trailing wheelset: DT Axis 3.0