Cube Agree C:62 SL CARBON /ULTEGRA Di2
The term SL must first earn a CUBE bike. With the Agree C: 62 SL we did everything right: It is equipped with a race-inspired geometry and an exceptionally stiff carbon frame, which guarantees a comfortable sitting position even on long journeys. In addition, there are sensational Shimano Ultegra Di2 components, which ensure intuitive shifting and reliable braking maneuvers. We also paid attention to the perfect balance between optimum power transmission and great comfort in the development. Every detail of this racer serves to make it as fast as it looks. The conical head tube, cleverly designed down tube and 12 mm thru-axles give the Agree C: 62 SL a sensational torsional rigidity. It guarantees that no bit of your power will be given away. And because a tired driver is a slow driver, we did not disregard the comfort of this bike. For this purpose, we have installed a carbon fork and narrow seatstays to simply let the vibrations evaporate while driving. With this bike, you mix the peloton properly and the kilometer coils in training becomes a real treat. The Agree C: 62 SL stands for maximum speed, nothing more, nothing less.
- Frame: C: 62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Evo Aero C: 62 Technology, 1 1/8 “/ 1 1/4” Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Gears: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FC R 8000, 11-speed; Crank 50/34, cassette 11/32
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Equipment: Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt, Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, Carbon
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB